Busyness app's Customer Satisfaction Policy
- At Busyness app we strive to create quality software that you enjoy using for your business or professional life. You have a number of choices and we appreciate you giving us your business. Thank You. We have created this policy that details what we will do should we fail to meet your expectations.
- Monthly Subscriptions. If at anytime during your first month using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a work around or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL/PARTIAL REFUND for your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free plan for that service. .
- Annual Subscriptions. Busyness app doesn't force you into an annual subscription as a condition to use our services. We prefer to give you the flexibility to choose. In exchange for you signing up for an annual up-front commitment, we offer you a significant discount over the already-low monthly subscription cost. If at anytime during your first 15 days using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a work around or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL/PARTIAL REFUND for your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free plan.
- We want you to be happy with our service throughout your entire contract, not only the first 10 days (in case of monthly subscription) and the first 15 days (in case of annual subscription). So we go beyond that. If at anytime during your contract we remove, break or discontinue functionality that was available at the time you signed up for your contract, we ask you to notify us immediately. If we fail to address it on a timely manner to your entire satisfaction, we will offer you a PRO-RATED REFUND for the reminder of your contract..
Auto-Renewal. For your convenience, your monthly and yearly subscriptions will auto-renew until you cancel the service. Every time before your subscription auto-renews, we will send a mail specifying the amount that will be charged to your credit card. Similarly, after each renewal we will send you a receipt via e-mail specifying the amount that has been deducted together with the next renewal date and the next renewal amount.
- We know that sometimes customers forget to cancel an account they no longer want until it is has already been charged. That's why you can cancel your monthly/annual subscription even five business days after your renewal date, and we will still process your cancellation and give you a FULL REFUND.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Exception to our Refund Policy
- Please note that we will not entertain a request for refund (FULL or PRO-RATED) when we have suspended or terminated your access to Busyness app Services due to a violation of our Terms of Service..